Generate encryption key

Eike Rathke erack at redhat.com
Tue Jul 24 10:52:46 UTC 2018

Hi Vikas,

On Tuesday, 2018-07-24 11:44:27 +0200, Tomaž Vajngerl wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 10:11 AM, Vikas Mahato <vikasmahato0 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I am trying to implement credentials for external data source as part of my
> > GSoC project. I want to encrypt the credentials and store them to a file.
> > moggi ( my mentor) asked me to implement it using CryptTools but I am not
> > sure how to proceed.

So that suggests it is not OOXML related, but the credentials are to be
stored (in the configuration) somehow. We already have the "Passwords
for Web Connections" under Tools -> Options -> LibreOffice -> Security,
which sounds like it should do what is requested.

Look for use of the css::task::XPasswordContainer2 interface, or the
css::task::PaswordContainer service, specifically
PasswordContainer::create(...) calls where dialogs use it.

  Eike

GPG key 0x6A6CD5B765632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A