GSOC 100 paper cuts update + wiki login issue

Nick Thanda nicksonthanda10 at msn.com
Sun Jun 17 21:03:23 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

I have been working on tdf#36867 - Not currently possible to undo wrong capitalisation in Calc

I've changed it so that the user input is entered as well as the corrected string so you can now undo the corrected string and keep the initial user input. My code has been reviewed and I need to make some changes, here is the gerrit:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/55820/

Who do I speak to regarding the wiki? I would like to create a page for 100 paper cuts and it won't allow me to log in saying "User can't be authenticated"

Thanks,
Nickson