Request for GSoC project Integrate ui dialogs with translation tooling

SANAN ANSARI asannan822 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 06:04:41 UTC 2018

Hi , I'm Sanan Ansari. I am pursing my B.E in computer Engineering from Mumbai university India.I just read the project idea of Integrate .ui dialogs with translation tooling. I have knowledge about Python. I would love to work on the project. Please , If you can give more documentation about project it will help me.

By the way this my first GSoc and I’m new to open source , real world project.

Hope you will help me as I’m a beginner.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10