Let failed Jenkins builds set Verified: -1 in Gerrit?

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 14 15:03:09 UTC 2018

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 3:29 PM, Stephan Bergmann <sbergman at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 14/03/18 14:38, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
>>
>> Then it is worse - your mailserver then silently deletes mail. Here's
>> one that was sent to both you and me and that still was in my
>> inbox...:
>

> Why do you assume that I did not get that mail?

Because I certainly do get mails for changes where I'm not the owner.
Because the other mails for jenkins comments I get always have other
recipients in CC
Because you (and Eike) are the only ones so far who said they wouldn't
receive mails for jenkins' comments.

> (And I think David already
> nailed the reason down in another mail in this thread.)

To be honest hard to find the info in all that ranting/user
permissions re setting verified statues surely should not have any
effect on notifications for comments/messages that are added using
"gerrit review" command, etc.

But whatever...

ciao
Christian