Resources on writing import/export file filters for Writer

Jens Tröger jens.troeger at light-speed.de
Thu Mar 22 05:44:18 UTC 2018

Thank you David. That's a start but still assumes a lot of implicit knowledge
about the surrounding infrastructure. Is there a minimal export plugin to
start from? I do have quite some experience with the object model from the
Python/UNO view.

Also, it appears that LO6+ imports (x)html files to some extend. Where do I
ask questions/file bugs around that? Or, in the context of this thread,
where do I find the source on https://github.com/LibreOffice ?

I assume this one is a good way to settle in:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnLinux  ?

Thanks!
Jens

--