'StylePoolImpl::createIterator': function does not take 0 arguments

himajin100000 himajin100000 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 10:45:49 UTC 2018

Hello, I'm himajin100000, often trying to make my own DEBUG build.

This mail is just for explanation.

I have written a bug report "tdf#116677:StylePool::createIterator has
default paramters, but StylePoolImpl's does not" , but there Xisco FaulĂ­
kindly requested me to post these build issues to dev mailing-list, not
to bugzilla.

C:/sources/libo-core/svl/source/items/stylepool.cxx(410): error C2660:
'StylePoolImpl::createIterator': function does not take 0 arguments

on trying to write a patch for this issue, I also found that variable
declaration for mnCount(only used in DEBUG builds) was removed by the
commit 778e9a65bf5 done by Noel Grandin.(This removal would not be
problematic on release builds, but is problematic for DEBUG builds)