StylePoolImpl::createIterator function does not take 0 arguments

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Fri Mar 30 07:57:04 UTC 2018

> Note that instead of a SAL_WARN as you have, I output the undefined value
> as a number. That is more useful.

... because if somebody would happen to notice a warning "Unknown
RectanglePoint Value", what would their first reaction be?

Exactly, "Infuriating, why can't it then show *what* the unknown value is,
that would help me figuring out what is going on?"

Warning messages, intended for developers to see, about values being
unexpected or undefined, should always show what the encountered unexpected
or undefined value is.

(Again, just my opinion, of course.)

--tml