StylePoolImpl::createIterator function does not take 0 arguments

himajin100000 himajin100000 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 18:18:12 UTC 2018

It seems that .hpp(and .hdl included from .hpp) for the RectanglePoint
was created from .idl/.rdb by cppumaker that runs based on the .mk file,
and the resulting files will be stored under

C:\build\workdir\UnoApiHeadersTarget\offapi\comprehensive\
C:\build\workdir\UnoApiHeadersTarget\offapi\normal\

RectanglePoint.hdl says

enum SAL_DLLPUBLIC_RTTI RectanglePoint
{
    RectanglePoint_LEFT_TOP = 0,
    RectanglePoint_MIDDLE_TOP = 1,
    RectanglePoint_RIGHT_TOP = 2,
    RectanglePoint_LEFT_MIDDLE = 3,
    RectanglePoint_MIDDLE_MIDDLE = 4,
    RectanglePoint_RIGHT_MIDDLE = 5,
    RectanglePoint_LEFT_BOTTOM = 6,
    RectanglePoint_MIDDLE_BOTTOM = 7,
    RectanglePoint_RIGHT_BOTTOM = 8,
    RectanglePoint_MAKE_FIXED_SIZE = SAL_MAX_ENUM
};

so...now there's no wonder the compiler complains about the mere
LEFT_TOP. Fixed.

I also confirmed successful compilation with << operator for
RectanglePoint(with few modifications for the enum).

Thank you all for the advice.

I successfully made my own build with many of the macros intact from my
own local branch.

I've submitted most of the patches to gerrit,

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/52160/
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/52161/
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/52162/
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/52163/
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/52164/
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/52166/
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/52167/
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/52168/
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/52169/

except all the following.

* RectanglePointToOUString , for the code's crappiness (unintentionally
submitted. deleted from gerrit on my side: 52165)

* the proposed << operator code for not knowing well about interception
between the tools that automatically generate .hdl as mentioned above.(
Unsubmitted)

* the code for boxclipper.cxx( Unsubmitted )

========
Currently, I'm receiving Verified-1, but it's not my fault. I'll try
later( Does this need to be rebased to trigger re-build then?)

broken buildslave - failed to checkout
the build failed because of an issue with the bot itself, not with the code.
The Bot failed to checkout the source

gerrit_mac
--
himajin100000