Crash test update

Kohei Yoshida libreoffice at kohei.us
Tue Nov 6 22:25:48 UTC 2018

On Mon, 2018-11-05 at 13:10 +0000, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> On Mon, 2018-11-05 at 07:45 -0500, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> > Thanks.  I assume the other document ends with a similar error?
>
> yeah, https://bz.apache.org/ooo/attachment.cgi?id=59846 IIRC its the
> same string

So both the document

https://bz.apache.org/ooo/attachment.cgi?id=43970

and the one from above open fine for me, using the latest master branch
build.  They both open in Calc, as they should.

The interesting thing is, both documents are Excel 2003 XML documents,
but you said the assertion error comes from css_parser from orcus
called in from ScHTMLQueryParser::ParseStyle, which is a part of Calc's
HTML import filter.

I would be interested to see how these files are being opened.  I doubt
that they are opened from the normal file open code path...

Kohei
--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice Calc volunteer hacker