Android Build Error at ./autogen.sh

brendajerop2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 12:52:27 UTC 2018

I'm trying to build the Android version of LibreOffice but I get the
following error when running ./autogen.sh :

"configure: error: Unrecognized Android NDK. Missing RELEASE.TXT or
source.properties file in ~/home/brenda/Android/Sdk/ndk-bundle/.
Error running configure at ./autogen.sh line 296."

I have updated my autogen.input to reflect the correct SDK and NDK path.
I have also checked the ndk-bundle folder and source.properties file
exists. I'm using ndk revision 18.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can solve this?