(possible) Problem with spread sheet

Juan Antonio Colonques jacolonques at outlook.com
Fri Oct 26 15:03:50 UTC 2018

Hi Tadeus,

The last two updates I've moved to your most recent or devolped version, but prior to them I was using the latest stable version available... and made no difference, the problem has always been there to me.

Always under Windows system, but either with Windows 10 now or Windows 7 before. If it helps, I obviously go for the Spanish version (the default one as your system automatically takes me to it).

Thanks a lot for your very fast reply!!!

Juan