Precedence between fo:line-height and style:line-height-at-least

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Sat Sep 1 17:01:35 UTC 2018

Hi all,

the ODF specification has only for value "normal" a rule for the
precedence between the attributes fo:line-height [3] and
style:line-height-at-least [1] and style:line-spacing [2]. So I want to
extend the description. Unfortunately LibreOffice behaves so, that the
attribute order determines the final style (examine attached file). But
in XML the order of attributes is irrelevant. So what behavior would you
like to be specified?

The attributes "style:line-height-at-least" and "style:line-spacing" are
not supported for ODF by MS Office. I don't know, whether something
similar exists in OOXML.

[1]
http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/os/OpenDocument-v1.2-os-part1.html#property-style_line-height-at-least
[2]