How to Build LO Eclipse

Drew Jensen drewjensen.inbox at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 14:28:10 UTC 2018

Howdy Shobhan,

First, a little embarrassed that I somehow skipped visually what was there
for instructions.

Not sure I understand about the python project, that is the only reason I
cloned the repository https://github.com/LibreOffice/loeclipse was to
pickup the python support. There was no python folder created at that time,
so maybe I did something wrong right there. Is there a different repository?

Anyway, imported the source into eclipse (committer-photon june 2018) and
I've tried building with ant outside eclipse.
(not sure that it matters but for the LibreOffice installation I'm using
the 6.2 master daily build and sdk)

So far no love from either build, but down to only a few errors when done
inside Eclipse (4 total); outside using ANT many more.

Anyway, thanks for the response, it was a needed gentle slap on the back of
the head ;-0

Will get back into later today and see if I can't get it all  worked out.
If really get stuck I'll ask more.

Thanks for the work on the project and best wishes,

Drew