[libreoffice-design] Re[2]: [libreoffice-design] Minutes from the design meeting 2018-Sep-05

kainz.a kainz.a at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 14:27:22 UTC 2018

Pedro,

you are absolute right. When you have a look at oxygen icons they were
dropped cause there was no maintainer available since years. after they
were dropped a new designer say he want to maintain.

In general a CLEAR statement why something will be dropped is better than
have something that is broken.