How to make unokywds.hxx from module sd usable for svdlayer.cxx in module svx?

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Tue Sep 18 14:53:24 UTC 2018

On 18/09/2018 16:21, Regina Henschel wrote:
> The file unokywds.hxx containes a lot of string definitions. My case is
> about sUNO_LayerName_controls, which is "controls".
>
> The ctor of LayerAdmin in svdlayer.cxx has the wrong text "Controls"
> instead of "controls". I have now simple set the correct text to verify
> that is solved the problems. But I would like to use
> sUNO_LayerName_controls to avoid such error in the future.
>
> How to do that?

By moving sd/source/ui/inc/unokywds.hxx to a suitable include/ sub-dir,
presumably include/svx/ if that's the lowest module that would use it
(and probably renaming the file, to reflect that it contains sd-specific
strings; and adapting the file's INCLUDED_... macro to reflect its new
place/name).  Remember to adapt solenv/clang-format/blacklist when
moving a file listed there.

(unokywds.hxx only contains static const variables, so including it from
somewhere else than Library_sd should be fine.)