Hello, I am Interested in Helping Libre Office

Luke Benes lukebenes at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 21 17:54:32 UTC 2018

Thanks for your offer to  help with LibreOffice. Based on your experience you could help us with QA and documentation.

First, I would recommend you create an account in Bugzilla [1], where all bugs are reported and triaged.

Then, depending on your interests, you can either start helping with any of the tasks listed in the getInvolved page [2], or do manual tests using testlink [3]

You could also just want to do ad hoc testing, download the latest daily build for your platform from here [5] and install it.

You can find more information about the QA Team in our wiki page[6], and if you need any help doing QA, don't hesitate to contact the team via IRC [7], Telegram [8] or the mailing list [9].

[1] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/

[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/GetInvolved

[3] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TestLink

[5] http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/