Supplier Surveillance, Cristi Posea (CppUnit)---ID# 100580 to 100580

Larrabee, Kevin P kevin.p.larrabee at lmco.com
Mon Sep 24 19:16:09 UTC 2018

I am a member of the Product Selection & Sustainment group at Lockheed Martin RMS.  Our charter is to provide market surveillance and product obsolescence information to Lockheed Martin programs so that they may understand the product availability and supportability of their systems.

Any changes to the items listed in the attached spreadsheet may affect our system performance and need to be tested and verified.  Please review the item information listed and provide updates as needed.  Please identify any upcoming changes to part numbers or components as well as any Product Change Notices (PCN) or Drawing/Specification Changes.  This includes but is not limited to changes in Form, Fit, Function, materials, and processes.  If specific end of sale and end of support dates are not available please supply product market entry dates and maturity levels so that we may perform end of sale forecasting using our predictive tools.

Your timely response is critical to Lockheed Martin and the supportability assessment of its programs.  Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Lockheed Martin RMS Market Surveillance Team

Hello.
My name is Kevin, I monitor products for their end of sale point for my company, Lockheed Martin. I am a member of the Product Selection & Sustainment group at Lockheed Martin MST.  Our charter is to provide market surveillance and product obsolescence information to Lockheed Martin programs so that they may understand the product availability and supportability of their systems.

Any changes to the items listed in the attached spreadsheet may affect our system performance and need to be tested and verified.  Please review the item information listed and provide updates as needed.  Please identify any upcoming changes to part numbers or components as well as any Product Change Notices (PCN).  If specific end of sale and end of support dates are not available please supply product market entry dates and maturity levels so that we may perform end of sale forecasting using our predictive tools.

Has there been any significant changes in the attachment.
Please reply “ No Changes” if that is the case.
Alternatively,,,,,,,
It would help our effort tremendously if you could provide the following information:

Are the software products :
➢ Currently available?
➢ Currently supported?
If applicable, are there newer software versions?
• What is the current naming convention of the new software?
• What was the release date of the newer software version?
• How long is the newer software expected to be supported?
Thank you very much.
Have a great day.
Kevin
v/r
Kevin P. Larrabee
Lockheed Martin Rotary / Mission Systems
kevin.p.larrabee at lmco.com
Cell (619) 384-7757
Desk (858) 267-5341