Supplier Surveillance, Cristi Posea (CppUnit)---ID# 100580 to 100580

Eike Rathke erack at redhat.com
Wed Sep 26 14:04:25 UTC 2018

Hi toki,

On Tuesday, 2018-09-25 21:00:34 +0000, toki wrote:

> On 2018-09-24 7:16 p.m., Larrabee, Kevin P wrote:
> > I am a member of the Product Selection & Sustainment group at Lockheed Martin RMS.
>
> If you really are from Lockheed Martin, and your job really requires you
> to track product obsolescence, you wouldn't be sending something that
> looks like a badly crafting phishing attempt to a developer list.
>
> What you'd do, is go to whoever provides LibreOffice support to
> Lockhead-Martin, and have them provide that information. If your support

Toki, you shouldn't jump too quickly to conclusions.
The inquiry wasn't about LibreOffice but *CppUnit* (which apparently is
used by Lockheed in one of its processes) that is maintained by one of
the LibreOffice contributors and this mailing list is given as one of
the contacts.

However, CppUnit is Free and Open Source Software, there is no specific
support and no road map, the source code is freely available, so whether
it will be maintained in the future by whomever isn't really in the
scope of this mailing list.

  Eike

GPG key 0x6A6CD5B765632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A