Cppcheck: Reduction of False Positives: Manual Approach

Tamás Zolnai zolnaitamas2000 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 09:28:53 UTC 2018

Hello Luke,

I'm not sure what your modification is doing. I just checked the report you
attached and I compared it with the full report and I see your change
filters out not only false positives. I used to use the cppcheck report to
give my students a small task for their first patch. So it would be helpful
to keep the full report (it can be kept next to the short one I guess),
otherwise I would need to run cppcheck myself.

Thanks,
Tamás

Luke Benes <lukebenes at hotmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. szept. 30., V,
5:20):