libreoffice-6.2.2.2 compiling "--with-system-gpgmepp" fails

Thorsten Behrens thb at libreoffice.org
Sat Apr 13 21:37:55 UTC 2019

Hi John,

John Frankish wrote:
> Using libreoffice-6.2.2.2, gpgme-1.9.0 and gcc-8.2.0
>
> After copying gpgme headers from include/gpgme++ to include to allow
> compiling to progress, make fails with:

Needs a bit more background - internal gpgme is 1.9.0, too; and
e.g. debian is successfully building against system-gpgmepp.

Generally - if you pick non-standard build options, it is usually
expected that you fix possible issues yourself (and we'd be glad to
include any patches for that, of course).

Cheers,

-- Thorsten