is gerrit #26348 still somewhere?

Xisco Fauli xiscofauli at libreoffice.org
Fri Apr 26 07:11:59 UTC 2019

Hi Winfried,

This is the list of abandonded patch own by you ->
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/q/status:abandoned+owner:%22Winfried+Donkers+%253Cwinfrieddonkers%2540libreoffice.org%253E%22

is it in there? I can't find anything looking for 'tdf#124710'

Cheers

El 26/4/19 a les 9:04, Winfried Donkers ha escrit:

> Hi,
>

> I am working on tdf#124710, which means that I need to convert
> functions IFS and SWITCH to 'jump functions'. I tried this before, but
> abandoned my work, which was in gerrit #26348.
>
> Somehow I cannot retrieve that 'commit'.
>
> Is there any way to retrieve it (so that I can read the comments and
> changes), or does it really no longer exist?
>

> Winfried

Xisco Faulí
Libreoffice QA Team
IRC: x1sc0