is gerrit #26348 still somewhere?

Winfried Donkers Winfried.Donkers at dekimo.com
Fri Apr 26 08:02:34 UTC 2019

Hi Xisco,

> This is the list of abandonded patch own by you -> https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/q/status:abandoned+owner:%22Winfried+Donkers+%253Cwinfrieddonkers%2540libreoffice.org%253E%22
> is it in there? I can't find anything looking for 'tdf#124710'

No, it isn't in there. The gerrit change is from 2016 and the commit message did not have a bug report number in it, as there was no bug report at that time. I know the gerrit change number, 26348, and that one comment is dated 16 June, 2016. The link in the mail of that comment (To view, visit https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/26348) does not work for me.
Now the current code has shown some unwanted behaviour and I want to try to fix that without making the errors I made in 2016...
If the gerrit 'commit' is lost, I just have a bit more to do ;-)

Winfried