error when starting LibreOffice

Michael H cmahte at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 18:08:26 UTC 2019

Hi Adrien, What OS are you using?  This sounds like it's a permissions
problem for the directory where the original configuration files get
written, or some configuration isn't present and LO isn't using a default
or creating it.

If you're on linux or mac, you might try running as a superuser/admin and
see if you get different results.

I've never tried to compile LO myself, so these are wild guesses, not
advice.  Hopefully someone with experience will have better comments.