Bambara locale

Cyrille lafricain79 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 19:17:50 UTC 2019

Hello,
Currently I'm testing an other dictionary for the Bambara language. I
download it from
https://extensions.libreoffice.org/extensions/bambara-bamanakan-spell-checker/2.3.
The oxt is corrupt and can't be uninstall after installation on the
latest version of LO. Then I unzipped it and copied the dic/aff file in
the hunspell folder.
But LO doesn't recognize the dictionary in the list as a spellchecker. I
need to enter the code manually {bm} then it works.
The hunspell bm.dic works well with Thunderbird and Firefox. Is it a bug
with the bm locale or LO use an other code for the bambara language?
I tested also bam without success.

Please help me again.
Cyrille