We'd like to continue the production of the 32-bit deb packages

dreamnext at gmail.com dreamnext at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 21:40:28 UTC 2019

Well, based on the info that Stephan kindly passed, I tried 'make' with the
following parameters:

make ENVCFLAGS="-mfpmath=sse -msse2" ENVCFLAGSCXX="-mfpmath=sse -msse2"

However, it threw the same error as before.

I intentionally did not type 'make clean' beforehand because:

1) I'm assumming that those additional flags would be applied in the code
that fails to compile. I *think* that if it didn't not work again, that
would mean that the issue is something else?
2) I'm willing to do a 'make clean' if my above assumption is incorrect,
even if that means another 7 hours of hard work for my poor computer.
However, as I stated before, for this scenario I'm following the
instructions from

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2019/06/12/start-developing-libreoffice-download-the-source-code-and-build-on-linux/

But I have no idea which version of LibreOffice I'm compiling. To be worth
all the extra efforts that a 'make clean' represents, I'd like to be sure
that I'm trying to compile LibreOffice 6.3.

Is there a way to prove or instruct that LibreOffice 6.3 is the selected
one to compile?

Best Regards and Thanks in advance.