We'd like to continue the production of the 32-bit deb packages

dreamnext at gmail.com dreamnext at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 15:36:17 UTC 2019

Thanks for you help. the 'make build-nocheck' did  the trick of passing the
unit test, and it finishes successfully :-)

Now I'm on the stage of trying to build distributable deb files. As
suggested before, I added the following lines to autogen.input

--with-distro=LibreOfficeLinux
--enable-release-build
--with-package-format=deb
--disable-dependency-tracking

Next I added export QT5DIR="/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/qt5" because in my
system is not enough to have the qt5-make and qr5-make-bin packages
installed.

Then I Installed a bunch of packages that seems to be necessary. As they
seem to be KF5/QT5 related, I installed the suggested ones for kdenlive
development: https://community.kde.org/Kdenlive/Development/KF5, maybe some
were not necessary, but would be hard to know which ones.

sudo apt-get install build-essential pkg-config \
 libavformat-dev libavdevice-dev frei0r-plugins-dev  frei0r-plugins
libgtk2.0-dev libexif-dev \
 libsdl2-dev libsox-dev libxml2-dev \
 ladspa-sdk libcairo2-dev libswscale-dev qtscript5-dev libqt5svg5-dev \
 libqt5opengl5-dev libepoxy-dev libeigen3-dev libfftw3-dev \
 git  yasm libtool automake   autoconf  libtool-bin  libtheora-bin
libtheora-dev \
 intltool swig libmp3lame-dev libgavl-dev libsamplerate0-dev
libjack-dev  libsoup2.4-dev   \
 python-dev  libkf5crash-dev  libkf5filemetadata-dev

After that, I also had to install

libqt5x11extras5-dev

However, something is still missing, because make build-nocheck now throws
the following error:

/home/linux/libreoffice/libreoffice/configmgr/source/components.cxx:287:
error: undefined reference to
'configmgr::dconf::writeModifications(configmgr::Components&,
configmgr::Data&)'
/home/linux/libreoffice/libreoffice/configmgr/source/components.cxx:531:
error: undefined reference to
'configmgr::dconf::readLayer(configmgr::Data&, int)'
/home/linux/libreoffice/libreoffice/configmgr/source/components.cxx:533:
error: undefined reference to
'configmgr::dconf::readLayer(configmgr::Data&, int)'
/home/linux/libreoffice/libreoffice/Library_merged.mk:11: recipe for target
'/home/linux/libreoffice/libreoffice/instdir/program/libmergedlo.so' failed
make[1]: ***
[/home/linux/libreoffice/libreoffice/instdir/program/libmergedlo.so] Error 1
Makefile:282: recipe for target 'build' failed
make: *** [build] Error 2

Any idea what could be missing to successfully build the .deb files?

Thanks again for all your help.