We'd like to continue the production of the 32-bit deb packages

escuelaslinux dreamnext at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 01:55:42 UTC 2019

Your construction method resembles the one found in the LibreOffice blog:

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2019/06/12/start-developing-libreoffice-download-the-source-code-and-build-on-linux/

But it has some differences.

I wonder what --enable-ext-languagetool does? We actually use the
Languagetool extension in our configuration of LibreOffice. This parameters
include that extension on the compiled LibreOffice, or it merely allows
Languagetool to be installed as an extension later?

I'd be worried about these:
--enable-kde4
--disable-gtk
--disable-gtk3

Since our distribution is not based on KDE, and it certainly relies on gtk.

What --enable-epm does?

--
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Dev-f1639786.html