We'd like to continue the production of the 32-bit deb packages

Miguel Teixeira miguel.teixeira at poli.ufrj.br
Wed Aug 14 03:12:27 UTC 2019

-enable-ext-languagetool
Download and integrate LanguageTool extension

"What --enable-epm does?":

"The ESP Package Manager (EPM) is a simple tool that generates software and
patch distributions in various formats, including AT&T software packages
("pkg") used by Solaris, Debian ("dpkg"), HP-UX software packages
("swinstall" or "depot"), IRIX Software Manager ("inst" or "tardist"),
portable (installation and removal scripts with tar files), and Red Hat
Package Manager ("RPM")."

Its use is described here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnLinux
In session: "Build DEB and/or RPM Packages"

Ok, ok.. You can discard these lines:

"I'd be worried about these:
--enable-kde4
--disable-gtk
--disable-gtk3 "

I just described the settings of my last build. You can discard these lines
without problems.