Reverting patch

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Wed Aug 21 19:44:18 UTC 2019

Hi all,

it is about https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/77882/
That reverts a patch, that I had made 9 months ago, because it had
introduced a regression, see bug 126271. I have submitted the revert to
master.

Unfortunately, this regression is in LibreOffice 6.3 too.

Of cause I have tested locally with my clone from master, that reverting
the patch solves the regression. How can I test, that it solves the
problem for 6.3 too?

The "cherry pick" button in Gerrit provides "LibreOffice 6-3",
"LibreOffice 6-3-0" and "LibreOffice 6-3-1". Which item would be the
correct one? Will that produce a new patch in Gerrit with the correct
target automatically? Or what are the next steps for me?

Kind regards
Regina