Reverting patch

Michael Weghorn m.weghorn at posteo.de
Thu Aug 22 11:21:24 UTC 2019

Hi Regina,

On 22/08/2019 13.12, Regina Henschel wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> I need help with some basics.
>
> Michael Weghorn schrieb am 22-Aug-19 um 08:41:
>
>> If you want to explicitly test this actually works as expected, you can
>> build the respective branch
>
> How to "build the respective branch" ?

After you have checked out the gerrit patch, you can build it the same
way as you build master, i.e. run './autogen.sh' and then 'make'.

The checkout will be the branch that the gerrit patch has been
cherry-picked to, e.g. the libreoffice-6-3 branch for [1] + your patch
on top, so you can test whether this works as expected for LibreOffice 6.3.

>  with the patch on top, which you can
>> checkout e.g. using the command shown when you click on the "Download"
>> button in the gerrit patch (the one shown for "Checkout").
>
> That part is clear. I have done such already for master, to test patches
> from other developers.
>
> Kind regards
> Regina

Kind regards,