LO about EnableDataTableDialog/DisableDataTableDialog

Kohei Yoshida kohei at libreoffice.org
Sat Dec 7 16:58:36 UTC 2019

On 07.12.2019 09:59, Julien Nabet wrote:

> 1) Replace the other uses of "DisableDataTableDialog" by
> "EnableDataTableDialog" (but would it have some impact on existing
> file?)

I would personally pick this one.  I'm afraid you'll have to answer your
own 2nd question as I don't have an answer for that.  You'll have to dig
a bit more on this to find out if this is causing any issues.  I don't
want to give you any unfounded speculations.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice Calc volunteer hacker