LO about EnableDataTableDialog/DisableDataTableDialog

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Sat Dec 7 21:50:10 UTC 2019

Kohei Yoshida-8 wrote
> I would personally pick this one.  I'm afraid you'll have to answer your
> own 2nd question as I don't have an answer for that.  You'll have to dig
> a bit more on this to find out if this is causing any issues.  I don't
> want to give you any unfounded speculations.

Thank you Kohei for your feedback.
As you may have seen, I put you on cc of
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/84699/.

I must recognize I don't know well how to test, so rely on Jenkins results
and code reviewers.
I still don't know if it can impact old file. How to know if this kind of
property is written in a file or is just LO internal?
Also, as I put in the description of the commit, I expect we'll have to deal
with "DisableComplexChartTypes" too.

Julien

--
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Dev-f1639786.html