benchmark of Excel, Calc, Google Docs

Rahman, Sajjadur srahman7 at illinois.edu
Sat Dec 7 18:44:23 UTC 2019

Hello Michael,
Thanks a lot for reaching out and for providing detailed feedback on the report. All of these comments will help in further augmenting/updating our report. We are definitely interested in learning more about Calc and also sharing our ideas on DB+Spreadsheet integration. I am currently traveling and will send you a detailed response CCing the entire DataSpread team. We are also cleaning up the repo and the macros and will definitely share those ASAP. There are a number of valid concerns that have been raised and need further examination---thanks for pointing those out.

We didn't even get a response from one of the other tools compared in the report when we reached out to them. So many thanks for taking our effort seriously and providing important details about Calc.

Regards
Sajjadur Rahman
PhD Candidate
CS at illinois