Need help for unit test with rotated shape in Calc

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Tue Dec 17 15:22:07 UTC 2019

Hi Miklos,

Miklos Vajna schrieb am 17-Dec-19 um 10:56:
> Hi Regina,
>
> On Sun, Dec 08, 2019 at 12:50:42AM +0100, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel at t-online.de> wrote:
>> Question: Can I leave the test in "ScAnchorTest" in "extras", or should I
>> create a new test class in "unit", where I copy the hierarchy of
>> "ScAnchorTest", or something else?
>
> I think you can leave it there.
>
> My understanding is that "unit" tries to do real unit testing of C++
> classes and "extras" does integration testing, like loading a whole
> document. Based on this, extras is the right place to host your test.

It implements a method of class SdrObjCustomShape. That would speak for
"unit". But anyway, it is already in master
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=f44140bebb9c493d97ba5aef26c9692c53a6b93f

I have made a new test class in "unit". I have chosen "unit" because
those tests are performed by a simple "make", test in "extras" only by
"make check".

So new question is, do I need to change it?

Kind regards
Regina