Beginner's question about installing Libreoffice SDK

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Wed Dec 18 12:10:57 UTC 2019

On 18/12/2019 12:36, David Johnson wrote:
> Do you happen to know who wrote (or maintains) that configuration script
> - or is there a way in which I can find that out? Then I can try to
> contact this person.

You can always use git-log to find out who's been involved in the
various files over time.  But in this case I'm afraid the original
authors are no longer active in neither LO nor AOO.  And I guess nobody
could help you much with this specific problem anyway, short of being
able to reproduce the problem themselves.