Failing UI tests on Winx64 build

Stepas Toliautas stepas.toliautas at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 21:32:34 UTC 2019

> However, we're not out of the woods yet, since a single new error of
> presumably the same type (access violation at shutdown) cropped up in
> impress_demo uitest suite -- at *backgrounds.ImpressBackgrounds*, in
> *test_background_dialog* . Test log is at http://paste.debian.net/1123087/
> . It might well have been there before, just the tests didn't get that far
> before now.

A few more from another test run are shown below. Note that these (and the
last one) come and go, and are NOT reproduced by directly running separate
test files. Could it be that concurrent testing (-j 8) of different modules
is somehow at fault here?

Stepas Toliautas

---

ERROR: test_select_text (edit.EditTest)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "U:/sandlode/lode/dev/novs/uitest/demo_ui/edit.py", line 40, in
test_select_text
    xEdit = xAddNameDlg.getChild("edit")
uno.com.sun.star.uno.RuntimeException: Could not find child with id: edit

ERROR: test_type_text (edit.EditTest)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "U:/sandlode/lode/dev/novs/uitest/demo_ui/edit.py", line 24, in
test_type_text
    xEdit = xAddNameDlg.getChild("edit")
uno.com.sun.star.uno.RuntimeException: Could not find child with id: edit

Ran 22 tests in 193.897s

FAILED (errors=2)
Tests run: 22
Tests failed: 0
Tests errors: 2
Tests skipped: 0

---

ERROR: test_open_ConfigureDialog_writer (customizeDialog.ConfigureDialog)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "U:\sandlode\lode\dev\novs\uitest\uitest\framework.py", line 46, in
tearDown
    self.connection.tearDown()
  File "U:\sandlode\lode\dev\novs\uitest\libreoffice\connection.py", line
178, in tearDown
    self.connection.tearDown()
  File "U:\sandlode\lode\dev\novs\uitest\libreoffice\connection.py", line
138, in tearDown
    raise Exception("Exit status indicates failure: " + str(ret))
Exception: Exit status indicates failure: 3221225477

Ran 32 tests in 269.098s

FAILED (errors=1, skipped=1)
Tests run: 32
Tests failed: 0
Tests errors: 1
Tests skipped: 1

Error: a unit test failed:

To rerun just this failed test without all others, use:
    make UITest_writer_demo

---