Libre 6.1.4 bugs with vlookup

Michael Weghorn m.weghorn at posteo.de
Tue Feb 5 07:06:33 UTC 2019

Hi Sergiu,

On 02/02/2019 19.02, Sergiu Iabanji wrote:
> Hello,
> I've used libreoffice version 5 (don't know exactly the version) until
> now and there was no bugs for me.
> Today, I've installed version 6.1.4 (for Windows 7) and found 2 bugs:
> [...]

Please report these bugs in the Bugzilla issue tracker at [1].
If these bugs were not present in LibreOffice 5, identifying when those
were introduced can help a lot in the process to get them fixed.
If you're interested in helping with this, the wiki page about
Bibisecting [2] describes the steps to do this.

> Is it possible co correct these bugs?

Once the commit that introduced the regressions has been identified, it
is more likely that they can be resolved quickly (there's no guarantee
though).

    Michael

[1] https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/
[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bibisect