Introduction and license statement

Andrés Maldonado amaldonado at linagora.com
Wed Feb 13 10:18:08 UTC 2019

Hello,

I'm a Free Software enthusiast and I'm beginning a 6-month internship at
Linagora (Paris). I am also part of Picasoft, an association that is
member of the collective « CHATONS » (which brings together structures
wishing to avoid the centralization of personal data within digital
silos like those proposed by GAFAM).

At Linagora, I'm part of the OSSA (Open Source Software Assurance) team,
and until further notice I will work full time on LibreOffice. I would
like to make some contributions, so here is my license statement:

   All of my past & future contributions to LibreOffice may be
   licensed under the MPLv2/LGPLv3+ dual license.

Git email: amaldonado at linagora.com
IRC nick: am97

Best regards,

Andrés Maldonado