Regarding android viewer

Shubham Deshmukh deshmukhshubham166 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 23:55:56 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am writing for clearing some confusions I am having. As LibreOffice's
Android client is no longer under development because of some reasons so
the next thought is to implement LibreOffice online over android. I am
confused about the following:
1. Will, there be an android app for this implementation or the users have
to use their web browser for this purpose?
2. If there will be/is an app then would it contain something other than
web view or integrated web browser?
3. I tried to search app's (***not core android viewer***) source in the
core repository but I couldn't find it. If there is an app then where its
source code located?
Actually, I am willing to participate in GSoC 2019 that's why I am
interested in this.

Thanks for your time.

Regards
Shubham