no source code in https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/libreoffice/unoil/5.4.2/

LORENZO Vincent vincent.lorenzo at cea.fr
Fri Feb 15 13:14:39 UTC 2019

Hello everybody,
                I'm developing a document generator based on LibreOffice API for the software Eclipse Papyrus (under EPL V2 (Eclipse Public License V2 )). As LibreOffice API is not under EPL license, the Eclipse Foundation has a process to allow me to use this API. Eclipse is checking the license compatibility and checks the source code too.
In order to do that, I provided to Eclipse several jar sources (Unoil, juh, ridl, ...). Unfortunately, there is problem with https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/libreoffice/unoil/5.4.2/unoil-5.4.2-sources.jar , the jar is empty.

Initially my question would be : "Does someone know, how I can get easily the source of the unoil jar ? "

But after checking on Internet, I found this page for OpenOffice: https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Uno/Java/MavenBundles  were it is written:

The Maven Repository requires a sources and javadoc jar even if they are empty. We need to include a README file to explain this. The contents of the README file for unoil should contain:
No Java source files or Javadocs exist for the UNO Interface Library.
unoil.jar is built from class files generated from IDL files during a complete build of Apache OpenOffice.
The IDL documentation can be found here:
http://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/module-ix.html

Create the empty jar files from <target> directory

jar cvfM unoil-4.1.2-sources.jar META-INF/LICENSE META-INF/NOTICE META-INF/README

jar cvfM unoil-4.1.2-javadoc.jar META-INF/LICENSE META-INF/NOTICE META-INF/README

So, there is no real jar source for it, only idl files. Right ?
So, I would try to provide these idl files to Eclipse. Please could you confirm me that all contents of unoil.jar comes from the offapi folder of the git http://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/libreoffice/core.git .

Do you know which branch I must use to get the idl file used to generate unoil-5.4.2 ?

Thank you very much
Regards,
--
Vincent LORENZO