Open Badges for LibreOffice contributions

Regis Perdreau regis.perdreau at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 11:24:29 UTC 2019

To grow the thoughts,
May be we have to build a skill checklist or a  guidelines...

The problem is how to evaluate them with a computer...
Many badges are quantity evaluation in fact, not quality, "the most
numerous actions taken, the most numerous goals reached...etc" because it's
easy to count.

So classify them in what is easy to check, and not easy to check

In some french education , sometimes we can see this simple classification
(from Bloom):

level 1: what is pure information (I know that Libreoffice is a word
processor, so we need to list what you have to know about LibreOffice and
its organization)
level 2: what i can explain, knowledges i can share (i'm able to explain
how Libreoffice work, i know the vocabulary, i know some basics of the LO
organisation and i can talk about it)
level 3: what you have understand and you can use directly to solve a
probleme (i know what a style is and i can use one, modify one in the goal
to write a document,use simple script)
level 4: I can now create complex document and solve complex task (create a
new template, a new starbasic script with not already provided function or
tool)

Régis Perdreau