Open Badges for LibreOffice contributions

Eike Rathke erack at redhat.com
Wed Feb 20 13:42:09 UTC 2019

Hi sophi,

On Tuesday, 2019-02-19 11:36:30 +0100, sophi wrote:

> In the meantime, I would like to ask you what would be the basis in your
> opinion to get badges. If you read what OpenBadges is, it's not only
> about contributions but also awarding skills.

I suggest to take a look at the Fedora Badges to gather some ideas what
could be rewarded.
https://badges.fedoraproject.org/explore/badges

Hover with the mouse over a badge, or take a look at the page's source
code data-tooltip=... for an easier browsable listing of cases.

> In that regard, what realizations/targets would you propose to get awarded?

In general, almost everything that interacts with the TDF infrastructure
and is associated with an account. Editing wiki pages, translation
activity, pushing to gerrit, reviewing on gerrit, bugzilla activities
(adding comments, triaging, fixing, closing, ...); loads more I guess.
Conference attendence, other events, certifications, anything people
could be proud of to stick on their page.

  Eike

--
GPG key 0x6A6CD5B765632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A