how to add nested folders and files into the odt file structure ?

LORENZO Vincent vincent.lorenzo at cea.fr
Fri Jan 18 12:05:49 UTC 2019

Hello everybody,
                I know the odt file is a kind of zip file. I would like to add folders and files in it programmatically, but I don't know how to proceed.
I tested manually with 7-zip, but at the end the odt file is corrupt. I tried with java ZipFile class, but it fails too. So I would like to know if a such API exists and where can I found example for it ?

The files I want to add won't be linked to the contents of the document, I just want use the odt file to store additional files like into a zip.

Regards,
--
Vincent LORENZO
01-69-08-17-24