Commit 66203

Eike Rathke erack at redhat.com
Mon Jan 21 15:28:07 UTC 2019

Hi Komal,

On Sunday, 2019-01-20 11:25:58 +0530, Komal Bharadiya wrote:

> I followed the steps you suggested. I am on the local branch of the
> repository.
> [...]
> komal at komal-Vostro-15-3568:~/Downloads/libo$  git fetch
> https://git.libreoffice.org/core refs/changes/03/66203/2 && git cherry-pick FETCH_HEAD
> [...]
> On branch my_first1
> [...]
> no changes added to commit
> The previous cherry-pick is now empty, possibly due to conflict resolution.
> If you wish to commit it anyway, use:
>
>     git commit --allow-empty
>
> Otherwise, please use 'git reset'
> _____________________________________________________________________________________________________
> komal at komal-Vostro-15-3568:~/Downloads/libo$  git cherry-pick --continue
> On branch my_first1
> [...]
> no changes added to commit
> The previous cherry-pick is now empty, possibly due to conflict resolution.
> [...]

I deduce that you are on a local branch that still contains the commit
you submitted as change 66203 to gerrit. That's fine, you're almost
there ;-)

You can then skip the cherry-pick from gerrit because, as git says, it
would result in an empty commit as there are no changes.

You need to do the second step I mentioned to rebase to current master then:

> > issue the commands
> >
> >   git fetch
> >   git rebase origin/master

and resolve the merge conflicts and proceed as described earlier in my
previous mail.

  Eike

--
GPG key 0x6A6CD5B765632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A