Commit 66203

Komal Bharadiya komalbharadiya at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 03:28:51 UTC 2019

Hey Eike,
I still have lot many problems. I doesn't allow me to commit.

komal at komal-Vostro-15-3568:~/Downloads/libo$ ./logerrit submit master
Enumerating objects: 15, done.
Counting objects: 100% (15/15), done.
Delta compression using up to 4 threads
Compressing objects: 100% (11/11), done.
Writing objects: 100% (11/11), 1.19 KiB | 174.00 KiB/s, done.
Total 11 (delta 9), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: Resolving deltas: 100% (9/9)
remote: Processing changes: refs: 1, done
To ssh://logerrit/core
 ! [remote rejected]           HEAD -> refs/for/master (change
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/65890 closed)
error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://logerrit/core'

I also tried rebase on this link- https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/66203/.
But it shows this error- The change could not be rebased due to a conflict
during merge.

The problem is I haven't done any changes but now I want to resolve this
*Cannot .
Merge* issue given on the link.
After *git cherry-pick --continue, *what should I do?
Because I did ./logerrit submit master, as shown above. But it has errors.

I have tried almost every possible to commit, but nothing works. Please
help!
I will be really grateful for your help.

Regards,
Komal