Commit 66203

Eike Rathke erack at redhat.com
Wed Jan 23 13:48:18 UTC 2019

Hi Komal,

On Tuesday, 2019-01-22 08:58:51 +0530, Komal Bharadiya wrote:

> I still have lot many problems. I doesn't allow me to commit.
> To ssh://logerrit/core
>  ! [remote rejected]           HEAD -> refs/for/master (change
> https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/65890 closed)
> error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://logerrit/core'

You somehow have multiple changes on the branch you want to push to
gerrit. Of which the mentioned change is already closed. Be glad gerrit
intercepted that, pushing more than one change to gerrit in one go
usually is not desired.

I suggest you forget that branch and create a new branch from master,
then cherry-pick the change you want to work on from gerrit and proceed
as described earlier.

  Eike

--
GPG key 0x6A6CD5B765632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A