Regarding the Present Android Application -"LibreOffice Viewer

Heiko Tietze tietze.heiko at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 08:05:16 UTC 2019

Hi Rohit,

Welcome to LibreOffice! It's great to have you on board. We collected some information to get started on our wiki [1] and in particular about GSoC here [2]. We request all students to solve a few non-trivial "easyhacks" to show their skills to the potential mentors and to figure out if LibreOffice is the right project for you. Don't hesitate to contact the developers via IRC at #libreoffice-dev (see also [1]).

Happy hacking,
Heiko (GSoC Admin, UX Mentor)

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development
[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC