[GSoC - QR Code] Week Report 5 (June 24 - June 30)
22shubh22 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 01:40:05 UTC 2019
I am currently working to resolve issues with QR Dialog Box and ODF export
Both of the above patches are also under review.
*Made QR Dialog Box usable
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/74167/ - patch under review
* ODF export import filters for QR Code
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/74853/ - patch under review
I have also created a patch to make the Dialog Box callable to check if the
dialog Box and features are currently implemented in LO. But it needs a
rebase after the Dialog Box is ready from code review and is then ready for
* QR Code Dialog Box callable in sc
* I am solving the related bugs/ errors to make the above patches merge in
Status of project
- I will be left with calling QR Code feature in Word/impress/ and other
applications if requires.
- Changes, if required, will be done to the dialog box,( ) or other
features that should be discussed with the mentors if any.
Look at my GSoC projects Trello Board
IRC - shubhamg
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the LibreOffice