[GSoC - QR Code] Week Report 5 (June 24 - June 30)

shubham goyal 22shubh22 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 01:40:05 UTC 2019

*This week*

I am currently working to resolve issues with QR Dialog Box and ODF export
import filters.
Both of the above patches are also under review.

*Made QR Dialog Box usable
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/74167/ - patch under review

* ODF export import filters for QR Code
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/74853/ - patch under review

I have also created a patch to make the Dialog Box callable to check if the
dialog Box and features are currently implemented in LO. But it needs a
rebase after the Dialog Box is ready from code review and is then ready for
a merge.

* QR Code Dialog Box callable in sc
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/74598/

*Tasks*
* I am solving the related bugs/ errors to make the above patches merge in
LO.

Status of project
- I will be left with calling QR Code feature in Word/impress/ and other
applications if requires.
- Changes, if required, will be done to the dialog box,( ) or other
features that should be discussed with the mentors if any.

Look at my GSoC projects Trello Board
https://trello.com/b/6bNdVZ1J/libreoffice-gsoc-2019-qr-code-dialog

Thanks
Shubham Goyal