Canadian developers?

Marc Paré marc.pare at libreOffice.org
Wed Jul 31 15:04:44 UTC 2019

Are there any Canadian developers actively working on LibreOffice code?

I am asking for this information as I am leading on the start/organizing
of a community group in Waterloo Ontario. We have had our inaugural
meeting in July, It would be nice to have the name of some Canadian devs
who work on the code and as contact persons in case we have local
questions pertinent to the Canadian group. US LibreOffice code
developers are more than welcome to join on this email.

Thanks for any information.

Marc

--
Marc Paré