LO 6.2.6.1 pre-release

Dan Lewis elderdanlewis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 17:20:54 UTC 2019

    I have recently downloaded the x86_64 version (DEB) of the
pre-release. After installing it, I have tried to open it. It fails to
open. I use Ubuntu 18.04 which has icons on the left side of the screen.
Clicking this produced the screen shot for a while before it
disappeared. Opening it in a terminal:
/opt/libreoffice6.2/program/sbase. I got the same results. When I
replaced sbase with swriter, I still got the same result. Any others
notice this problem? This looks like a show stopper to me.

Dan